I welcome you to an evening of ceremony to experience the essence of the Blue Lotus Flower and the magick of your womb on the sacred lands of Nukara Farm.
The flower will be your guide as you unleash your womb’s creative potential through prayer, sound and dance.
You’ll discover inner womb wisdom, receive spiritual insights, dress past wounds with healing balm and plant the seeds to your heart’s desires.
This is a beautiful opportunity to spiral the feminine mysteries together with like-hearted womben.
From my womb to yours…
Love Melissa x
p.s. No dancing experience needed and I’ll make sure you feel comfortable about this on the night!
- Blue Lotus Ceremony & Womb Dance
Please bring a cushion, blanket or mat (for laying on) & water bottle.
- Feminine feast. This is a bring and share and is optional once the ceremony has ended. Please let me know leading up to the event if you will be staying for this. There’s access to the kitchen.
- Availability to camp the night at Nukara Farm and is $15 cash per person.
- For any woman in any season in life including pregnancy (no dancing experienced needed whatsoever!).
- Fertile or not.
- Have a physical womb or not.
Friday the Feminine 13th of January, 2023.
6pm – 8pm-ish
We will be in the feminine dimension and time is not linear however I’ll do my best to keep the ceremony at 2 hours. The feminine feast will obviously finish later.
115 Nanson-Howatharra Rd, Nanson WA
Are you ready to unleash your womb’s creativity?
Limited spaces available
When purchasing your space you’re agreeing to the following terms & conditions:
- Strictly no refunds however is transferrable to another woman and only for this event. The transfer is your responsibility and not mine.
- By participating in this ceremony, you do so at your own risk and responsibility and it is not Melissa Ayling’s responsibility.