Take a journey down 30 stone steps from the Villa and enter a refreshing ravine, leading to the river house. As you approach the teak-wood gateway, adorned with a grass-thatched roof, you’ll feel transported miles away from everything. Come nightfall, be enchanted by the twinkling green lights of fireflies in the surrounding bamboo groves.
- 8 transformative days of sacred circles, embodied movement, feminine practices & ceremonies + deep connections and fun
- 7 nights of beautiful accommodation at the secluded Villa Madu in Ubud, Bali
- Welcome cultural dinner feast with traditional Balinese dancers
- Daily breakfast, 2 yummy lunches & 4 sensational dinners
- Morning grounding nature walks
- Morning restorative yoga classes
- A special 13th Rite of the Womb blessing ceremony
- A powerful fire ceremony like you’ve never experienced before
- A mystical Pyramid of Chi ancient sound healing experience
- Guided Purification Ritual at the sacred 9th century water temple ‘Tirtha Empul’
- Visit to Hindu Goddess Saraswati’s Temple
- Intuitive Balinese Massage
- Round-trip airport transfers***
Any cancellation will result in a total loss of the $500.00 AUD deposit as your payment is used to secure your accommodation. By paying your deposit you are agreeing YES to this policy.
Any cancellation made between June 1st 2024 and the retreat departure date of 3rd August 2024 will result in a loss of 100% of the retreat cost.
No credit card, Paypal or international bank transfer fees will be refunded.
Trip cancellation insurance is always highly recommended when making travel plans.
It is possible to transfer your booking to someone else but is subject to approval and is your responsibility to find the aligned person.
Credits cannot be derived from deposits and applied to other products or services.
I reserve the right to cancel the trip if it does not meet the minimum number of participants required. In such cases, all payments made, including the deposit, will be refunded to you.
Additionally, I reserve the right to assess if you are a suitable fit for this trip. If not, your deposit and any other payments made will be refunded in full.
In the event of a pandemic, such as Covid, I have the right to reschedule the retreat to a later date and a credit will be issued to use once the new retreat date is released.
Please note that this cancellation policy is firm. Therefore, I kindly request that you refrain from making any travel arrangements until you receive your registration confirmation from Melissa.