Set Boundaries Like a She-Wolfwith Melissa Ayling
Do you feel any of the following…
Tired of constantly prioritising others and neglecting your own needs?
Struggling to say no and set boundaries in your personal or professional life?
Experiencing feelings of stress, resentment or conflict in any of your relationships?
If these sound familiar, please know that you’re not alone!
Many women face these challenges due to tendencies like people-pleasing, over-giving, lack of self-worth or a fear of speaking up.
However, here’s your opportunity to break free from this cycle through connecting with the untamed spirit of your inner she-wolf and setting boundaries.
The she-wolf symbolises the importance of intuition, inner strength, boundaries and protection. By embracing your she-wolf, you can tap into these qualities and empower yourself.
What You’ll Experience
During this workshop you’ll have the opportunity to explore and embody various practices that will assist you in unleashing your inner she-wolf, boosting your confidence and establishing healthy boundaries, without the guilt.
These practices include:
- Meeting your inner She-Wolf
- Identifying when it’s a yes or no
- Communicating assertively
- Cutting energetic cords
- Establishing healthy boundaries
- Finding your inner howl
- Channeling spiritual protection
- Embodying your wild nature
These practices are designed to potentially benefit you for a lifetime, just like your inner she-wolf. By embracing these practices, you can enjoy positive effects in your life including:
- Having your needs fulfilled
- Living a life that aligns with your values
- Making decisions that resonate with your soul
- Gaining respect from both yourself and others
- Enhancing your communication skills
- Feeling seen, heard, and understood
- Experiencing reduced conflict, anger and resentment
- Nurturing good energetic hygiene and self-care habits
- Cultivating healthier and more fulfilling relationships.
- Set Boundaries Like a She-Wolf Workshop
- Light refreshments served after
- Bring a journal & water bottle
This workshop is for you if you’re ready to embrace your inner she- wolf, change your life by setting boundaries, prioritise your own needs and live authentically.
Saturday 20th of January, 2024.
1 – 4pm
Flow Yoga Studio
158 Chapman Rd, Geraldton WA
I look forward to journeying with you and your inner she-wolf soon!
Limited spaces available
When purchasing your space you’re agreeing to the following terms & conditions:
- Strictly no refunds however is transferrable to another woman and only for this event. The selling of the space is your responsibility.
- By participating in this workshop you do so at your own risk and responsibility and it is not Melissa Ayling’s responsibility.
Welcome! I’m Melissa and I’m a Shamanic Womb Practitioner, Retreat Hostess and proud Mother of 2.
I guide women through reconnecting with their femininity, particularly through the reconnection with their womb. I believe that the womb is the center of feminine energy and by reclaiming and remembering this power, women can live a life that is authentically their own.
I am dedicated to helping women find purpose, pleasure and healing, not only for themselves but also for their ancestors, humanity and Mother Earth.