TENS Machine Hire Geraldtonwith Melissa Ayling
The Elle TENS+ is a drug free pain relief option for labour and birth.
The NEW 3-in-1 Elle TENS+ with contraction timer is undoubtedly the ultimate obstetric TENS machine. Now there is a TENS machine that covers all the different aspects of your labour and post labour needs and more. It is 3 fully functional TENS units in one. This unit can operate in:
Birth mode (Obstetric TENS) with contraction timer & Boost button
General pain mode suitable for many chronic & acute pain conditions such as back pain, shoulder pain, arthritis, sciatica, sports injuries, migraine, period pain and postoperative pain.
Features and Benefits
3 units in 1 : treats birth pain and general pain
Uses 4 large pads
Pre-set modes for ease of use
Integrated boost button
Built-in contraction timer
Opti-max technology for extra power when you need it
Neck cord for mobility
Easy to read user display
Elle+ Tens Modes
Burst mode – generally used between contractions
Boost mode for combating additional pain during contractions
General pain mode
Constant mode – Pulses are continuous and feel like a tingly sensation. This mode is generally used for acute pain conditions.
Burst mode – Pulses are off and on in a regular cycle and will feel like a heartbeat sensation. This mode is generally used for chronic pain conditions.
Massage mode – The pulses decrease and then increase in regular cycles creating a massaging sensation.
Mixed mode – 3 seconds of Constant and 3 seconds of Burst as described above.
TENS Machine Hire – $75 for up to 5 week hire (from 37 weeks – 42 weeks)
FREE drop-off and pick-up service within Geraldton
Enquire about availability by contacting me below
TENS Machine Hire Terms
1. Your labour TENS machine will come with everything you need to use it, including two sets of new electrode pads, lead wires and fresh batteries.
2. Instructions for using your labour TENS machine will be provided with your hire.
3. You must not use a labour TENS machine before 37 weeks of pregnancy, over the abdomen or on the head, near water or in the vicinity of children. You must not use a TENS machine if you have a pacemaker, heart disease or epilepsy.
4. Please check with your medical care provider to ensure that using a labour TENS machine is right for you. You should only use your labour TENS machine under advice and guidance from your care provider.
5. Our liability shall never exceed the hire fee paid by you.
6. It is your responsibility to ensure that the hire product is returned with all accessories provided (except used pads).
7. If your hire product returned to us damaged by accident or misuse, you will be liable for the repair or replacement costs of $230. If the hire product is lost or stolen, you will need to reimburse us for the full cost of the unit and accessories.
8. TENS Machines must be returned within 14 days post birth. Return of TENS can be arranged to suit us both, I am able to pick it up or you can drop it off to my home during work hours.
9. Machines/Cords & Probes MUST be cleaned using antibacterial wipes after use.
10. I recommend that you familiarise yourself with the TENS machine a few times before you go into labour so to avoid disappointment during labour if you can not function the machine properly
11. Free drop-off and pick-up service is applicable to Geraldton women only. Postage fees will occcur if outside of the Geraldton region
12. If you do not end up using the TENS machine unfortunately no refund will be given.
I’m Melissa Ayling; an award-winning Certified Hypnobirthing Australia™ practitioner, retreat leader, reiki healer and inner voice facilitator.
Together with Australia’s most popular childbirth education program, Hypnobirthing Australia™, I help women and their birth partners to feel confident, discover coping tools and positively prepare themselves for their best birth possible.
I believe no matter what path the birth journey takes—whether hospital, home birth, road side (that’s me!), or caesarean—with the right education and support you will enjoy a positive birth experience.