Pregnancy Reiki Healingwith Melissa Ayling, Geraldton
Reiki can be a significant part of your motherhood journey and offer deep support and healing- mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually.
Reiki is a natural and gentle complementary therapy and is safe for both mother and baby.
An unlimited supply of positive energy is created throughout and around you which can help to stimulate the body’s natural healing abilities.
This has a beneficial effect on your entire wellbeing and will help you (and baby!) to feel more harmonious on every level.
Reiki can help you to experience:
- Relaxation and rest
- More positivity of thoughts and a renewed mindset
- Relief from any pain or discomfort
- Release of emotional blocks
- Improvement with sleep
- Space to listen to your heart and connect with yourself
- Connection with your baby
- Relief from morning sickness
- Promote optimal baby positioning
- Preparation of your body and spirit for your upcoming birth
- Increase of spiritual awareness
Your Reiki Options
Each reiki session can be created to reflect your desires and can include:
- Reiki from head to toe
- Reiki focusing on certain areas of discomfort
- Oracle card reading
- Guided body relaxation meditation
- Inner voice access (Coming soon)
- Emotional beanbag release (Coming soon)
The comfort of my own home in my sacred space.
Perfect for you if are:
- In your post-natal period
- Not pregnant
- Any gender
Please contact me for availability. I take on a limited number of reiki clients each week.
$75.00 AUD for 60 minutes
$110.00 for 90 minutes
Pre-payment is required to secure your booking. I require 24 hours cancellation notice.
It would be an absolute honour to support you with reiki on your special journey into motherhood.
Ready to book?
My name is Melissa Ayling and I am a certified Reiki 1 practitioner. I am also a retreat facilitator, Intuitive Healing Practitioner, Hypnobirthing Australia™ practitioner and doula.
Pregnancy can be a beautiful and exciting time in a woman’s life with opportunity and potential. It can also be an overwhelming and challenging time, underestimated by a majority of society.
Reiki has helped me immensely throughout the ebbs and flows of motherhood. I now share this practice with others and enjoy witnessing the benefits reiki has on their unique journey.