Hypnobubs™ Hypnobirthing Online CourseYou were born to give birth, mama
Face-to-face classes are the best option to learn hypnobirthing however what happens if can’t make it to them?
Not to worry! There is an amazing online course now available to you. It is very comprehensive and is offered online for you to participate at your own speed.
So what’s included in the hypnobubs™ hypnobirthing online course?
10 x videos of expert hypnobirthing tuition and practical exercises
eBook little book of hypnobirthing
worksheets & handouts throughout
5 x long play mp3 practice tracks including Affirmations for Beautiful Birthing, Surge of the Sea, Prompts for Birthing, Glove of Endorphins and Fear Release
Access to your training and materials 24/7 via your computer or mobile device
Online support available via the learning platform
This online course is of great value, is very affordable and it is WORLD WIDE. You will have access to professional hypnobirthing classes and training materials wherever you live and whenever you want.
It does not just stop there either. Once you have enrolled in the online course for only an extra $150 you also have the option to upgrade with a 90-minute private session with myself either via Skype or in person!
What does the course cover?
Introduction to course
Pre-course material: Welcome video, eBook & worksheet
Module 1: Mindset Matters
- How our brain is ‘wired’ to birth
- Mind/body connection and how this can help or hinder us
- How fear can affect birth
- Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome
- Re-programming our mind
- Maintaining a positive mindset
- The language of birth
- The power of affirmations
- How to use self-hypnosis to create & maintain a positive mindset
Module 2: Toolbox for Birth
- The importance of facial relaxation
- Relaxation Breathing – a skill for life
- Surge Breathing – the best tool ever!
- The ‘urge’ to push/bear down – breathing down
- Visualisations for birth
- Birth music and aromatherapy
- Instant ways to relax
- Self-hypnosis techniques
- Practical exercises throughout
- Hypnosis practice tracks
Module 3: Knowledge is Power
- Reading and research
- ‘Guess date’ – a normal range of pregnancy
- Types of inductions
- Achieving a natural start to labour
- Membranes releasing
- How do I know I’m in labour?
- When to call our caregivers
- Signs that labour is progressing
- Positions for birthing
- Transition – not a dirty word!
- Getting pushy – trusting our natural instincts
- Our baby’s first moments
- Undisturbed bonding/breastfeeding time – skin to skin
- Birthing the placenta
Module 4: Support & Choices
- Birth Preferences
- Choosing supportive caregivers
- How your caregivers can help with hypnobirthing
- Birth partner’s role
- Cheat sheet for birth partner
- Using touch to trigger the release of endorphins
- Using touch for anchoring
Prompts for birthing
- Creating a special birth space
- Special circumstances – making informed decisions
- Breech or posterior positioned babies
- What if I need interventions or a caesarean?
- Rehearsal for birth practical session
Module 5: Preparation is the Key
- Maintaining a healthy diet
- Staying active during pregnancy
- Routine for practice – repetition, repetition, repetition
- Maintaining the mindset for empowered birthing
- Releasing fears
- Empowerment practical exercise
So, are you ready to learn how to fearlessly ride the waves of your birth journey?